Thursday, 17 April 2014

Finally Returned












I apologize for the over exposed photos, I edited them on my ipad and the effect appears much more dominant on the computer.
Top: Primark
Jeans: H&M (DIY ripped)
Shoes: Topshop


Hello all, long time no see, again, sorry! I wanted to start fresh as I feel I haven't always been myself in old posts and I think that should be the most important thing. My a level exams are just around the corner (so this probably isn't the best time to return) but I've missed blogging and thought it was about time I got my ass in gear. I'll try and post more, however I cannot guarantee as my exams come first sorry! Anyway enough of the waffle.....
Hope you enjoy x



9 comments:

  1. Looove those shoes! You look fab!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these jeans, the cut outs are so rad!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, especially the shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is sooo ROCK n' roll KICKASS AMAZZZZING!!!! HELLL YA!
    cool kicks too babe! Love that croc leather!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice slip on! great outfit dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate and read each and every single one of them.

- Sophie x