Thursday, 19 June 2014

Summer Time!




Rings, Left To Right
Present from a friend, Miss Selfridge.
Nail Polish: Models Own Coconut Cream



My A Level exams have finally finished, wahooooooooo!
Summer Time!!!

I know have three months off before I begin the next chapter of my life, so plenty of time for blogging!
I have lots to look forward to this summer, Wireless Festival, A Family Cruise and Leeds Festival. Cannot wait!

Anyway, about this outfit... 
I couldn't resist purchasing this gorgeous two piece from Asos. It is a reworked piece and the print is so lovely. The crochet cardigan is from SheInside, and the sandals from Boohoo. I've been looking for a pair like this for ages and was so pleased to find them.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look ! I love the prints and the lace !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty I just love this outfit :) especially the cardigan xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! Follow for follow? xx

    vogue-berry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit, I'm trying to find a two piece like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Sophie!

    The co-ord set is really pretty!

    I love the name of that nail polish too yummy!

    hope the exams went really well :)

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate and read each and every single one of them.

- Sophie x