Thursday, 4 September 2014

My Summer


Captains Dinner/ Black Tie Night

Hellooooooooo,

My 3 month long summer break is almost over, noooo **weep weep**
What have I been doing all this summer? 

I've had some fun days and nights out with friends, as well as going to Wireless & Leeds Festival. I also went on a two week Cruise with my family. I had never experienced a Cruise before so was extremely excited but also very curious about many aspects of it.

The cruise was around the Mediterranean, mainly Italy, where I got to experience visiting nine different destinations: Venice, Kotor, Corsica, Livorno/Pisa, Naples/Pompeii, Rome, Genoa, Dubrovnik & Corfu.

Well done if you have got this far, the rambling has almost finished, honest!
I didn't take many outfit photos so will just include a mixture of the holiday.


- hope you enjoy x
Kotor, Montenegro 
The Ship I Was On
Corfu
Pompeii 

Pompeii

Pompeii
Corsica
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik
Genoa
Rome Port//Civitavecchia
Pisa
The Ship During A Sail Away
Captains Dinner/Black Tie Night 4
With My Dad
View From Our Cabin

Venice
Venice

3 comments:

  1. Dreamy pictures ! Your outfits are so pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photography! love your dress and ohh no i would cry too. if i was there i wouldn't want to leave to

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much your share i wanna read full, and verfu coll your review brother
    Can you si visited my site
    Gudang Materi Anak Sekolah and than Kumpulan Materi

    Ow yea so i can share this my site bellow :

    Katalog Promo
    Katalog Harga Promo
    Desain Rumah Minimalis
    CARA AKURAT
    Materi Bahasa Indonesia

    thanks a lot see u

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate and read each and every single one of them.

- Sophie x